core java, spring hibernate, web services jaxb, xml parsers, struts, jsp jstl servlets, Eclipse plugin, SQL, Design Patterns, JMS
• Working as Senior Programmer Analyst with American Express for Domestic Loyalty Project.
• Six years of extensive experience in architecture, design and development of distributed Web applications, Client/Server systems and GUI desktop applications.
• Solid background in Object-Oriented analysis, design and programming.
• Extensive experience in web application development using Java, J2EE, Hibernate, JDBC, Jakarta Struts, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, EJB (Session Beans) , Java Script and HTML..
• Very good knowledge of XML, XSL, XML parsers, SOAP, UDDI, Web Services and Apache Axis.
• Skilled in implementing J2EE Design Patterns like Abstract Factory, MVC, Session Facade, DAO, Business Delegate, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Command and Adapter Pattern.
• Developed Web framework (similar to struts) for financial domain application from scratch.
• Developed CRUD Engine Web Interface which performs create, read, update and delete operations using Java Reflections.
• Very good knowledge of Software change configuration, Banking and Financial, Configuration and Life Cycle Management domains.
• Extensive experience in Java development GUI using JFace, SWT, JavaBeans.
• Worked on Eclipse plug-in using plug-in development technologies.
• Proficient in database development: Oracle, SQL.
• Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP 1.5).
• Very good in trouble-shooting, performance optimization, researching and tenacious problem solving skills.
• Have excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills and the ability to work well in a team or individual environment.
• Quick Learner – Achieved the ‘Certificate of Appreciation’ with remarks “Always takes very less learning curve to come up with expected speed”.